Ladang Tuhan Baru
Selamat datang kepada sesama saudara Kristen dan saudara lain iman. Mari kita saling kenal dalam suasana bersahabat.
Ladang Tuhan Baru
Selamat datang kepada sesama saudara Kristen dan saudara lain iman. Mari kita saling kenal dalam suasana bersahabat.
Ladang Tuhan Baru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladang Tuhan Baru

Forum Komunitas Kristen

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Doa Harian

Go down 
PengirimMessage
bruce
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bruce

Jumlah posting : 9231

Doa Harian Empty
PostSubyek: Doa Harian   Doa Harian Empty23rd June 2011, 15:46

Doa Malam

I adore You, my God, and I love You with all my heart. I thank you for having created me, for having made me a Christian, and for having preserved me this day. Pardon me for the evil I have done today. If I have done anything good, be pleased to accept it. Protect me while I take my rest and deliver me from all dangers. May your grace be always with me. Amen.

Oh Lord, we pray you to visit this home and drive from it all snares of the enemy. Let Your holy angels dwell in it to preserve us in peace; and let Your blessing be always upon us. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Protect us, Lord, as we stay awake; watch over us as we sleep, that awake, we may keep watch with Christ, and asleep, rest in his peace.

Doa Pagi (St. Therese)

O my God ! I offer Thee all my actions of this day for the intentions and for the glory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works, by uniting them to Its infinite merits ; and I wish to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of Its Merciful Love.

O my God! I ask thee for myself and for those whom I hold dear, the grace to fulfill perfectly Thy Holy Will, to accept for love of Thee the joys and sorrows of this passing life, so that we may one day be united together in Heaven for all Eternity. Amen.

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Doa Harian
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Ladang Tuhan Baru :: Ruang Antar Kristen (Khusus Penganut Kristen Trinitarian) :: Ruang Doa-
Navigasi: